For more information, please contact
Mr. Mallen at the Boys & Girls Club at 830-757-4465.
The Victorian House Event Venue invites you to the
Galleria Art Walk
May 6, 2016 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at
The Victorian House, 475 North Adams Street in Eagle Pass
We would love to invite you for an evening of Music, Good Food, Local Artistry and Craftsmanship.
Come join us in an Early Mother’s Day Celebration with live music, great food, and local talented artists.
Also, for the first time ever at the Galleria Art Walk, VELVET HUES performing at 7:00 p.m.
Featuring Mark Camann, Accompanist
IBC Bank Main Branch
Board of Directors Suite
2395 E. Main Street, Eagle Pass
Doors open at 7:00 p.m.
Performance at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets Pre-Sale: $15.00
At-the-Door Price: $20.00
Purchase tickets at the Eagle Pass Chamber of Commerce 830-773-3224 or 888-355-3224
Program runs from June 20 to August 12
For more information, contact Mr. Mallen at the Boys & Girls Club, 757-4465
HR Workshop: Employee Handbook Clinic
Wednesday, May 4, 2016 — 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (lunch will be provided)
Sul Ross – Rio Grande College Campus – Building D
3107 Bob Rogers Drive, Eagle Pass
This clinic is a hands-on event for the creation of an employee handbook. Utilizing an electronic template, each attendee will be able to create or revise their policies with the direction and assistance of the Small Business Development Center’s (PTAC) certified HR professional.
Attendees of this clinic will:
- Identify the key elements of an Employee Handbook and how to effectively apply policies
- Determine the federal and state regulations that apply to their company
- Review legal considerations to keep in mind when writing policies and procedures
- Establish “house rules” that meet the needs of their company’s unique culture
- Create or revise their handbook using a computer and electronic handbook template provided for this clinic
- Receive assistance in developing their handbook and feedback when it is completed
Who Should Attend: Small business owners and managers, HR managers, and anyone else who has responsibility for carrying out policies and procedures in the workplace.
Price: $20.00 — Space is Limited! Register Today!
Guest Speaker: Ms. Deirdre Pattillo, SPHR Project Manager
SBDC PTAC – Employer Services
Call 830-758-5022 or email email@example.com to register or for more information.
Sponsored by: the Eagle Pass Chamber of Commerce and the Southwest Texas Border Small Business Development Center Network