Eagle Pass Chamber of Commerce
Serving Faith, Food & Fellowship
Wednesday, October 12, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Sirloin Stockade • 225 South Bibb Street
Boy Scouts of America — Local Participation
Southwest Texas Junior College Programs
Advance Sale Tickets through 5:00 p.m. on October 7th, ONLY: $8 per person
Tickets AFTER October 7th: $10 per person
Tickets Will Not Be Sold at the Door!
Call 830-773-3224 by 5:00 p.m. on October 7th for Pre-Sale Tickets.
All reserved tickets will be invoiced.
Come Outside, Enjoy the Fall and
Help Clean Up Eagle Pass!
Saturday, October 15, 2016 from 7:30 am to 11:00 am
Each volunteer must submit a completed registration/waiver form NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2016. The registration/waiver form for a minor (under 18 years) must be completed and signed by his/her parent/legal guardian. Registration Forms may be obtained from the Chamber of Commerce by calling 830-773-3224 or emailing to email@example.com.
- Participants will meet in the Chamber of Commerce parking lot at 7:30 a.m.
- Drop-off and parking for volunteers will be in the city lot at the corner of Garrison and Adams Streets.
- Volunteers are asked to wear long pants, long-sleeved tops and comfortable, low-heeled, CLOSED-TOE/CLOSED-HEEL shoes.
- Work gloves and litter bags will be provided; volunteers are encouraged to bring their own litter grabbers.
- Hot dogs and refreshments will be served to participants in the Chamber parking lot after the event. Gifts will also be raffled then.
All Groups and Individuals are Welcome!
Contact the Eagle Pass Chamber of Commerce at 830-773-3224 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the Registration Form.
Sponsored by the City of Eagle Pass, the Eagle Pass Chamber of Commerce and Paint the Town!
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
2156 Town Square Blvd, Eagle Pass
Join the Eagle Pass Chamber of Commerce for a Mixer!
This is the perfect time to relax and catch up with your fellow business owners and managers.
Please call 830-773-3224 to confirm your attendance!
Sponsored by The Dorel, Eagle Pass and the Eagle Pass Chamber of Commerce