Sunday, March 18, 2018 • 1:00pm
Join us for the fun, the excitement, and the camaraderie!
Desert Lanes Bowling Center
3515 El Indio Highway
Registration Fee: $200.00 per Team
Prizes: $200 for 1st Place • $125 for 2nd Place • $75 for 3rd Place
A trophy (each) will be awarded to the first three places.
All players participate in a drawing for door prizes!
Four-Person Teams; may be all male, female, or a combination of both.
League bowlers and non-league bowlers – 9 Pin, NO TAP.
Company teams are encouraged.
For more information and to register, please contact Ms. Alma Velasquez at 830-776-0218. The deadline to register is March 16, 2018. Registration cash or checks (made payable to the Eagle Pass Chamber of Commerce) must be turned in no later than Sunday, March 18, 2018. This is an event of the Eagle Pass Chamber of Commerce annual International Friendship Festival.
Eagle Pass Chamber of Commerce
International Friendship–Where Yee-Hah Meets Olé!
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 – 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Casino Café • 1916 East Main Street
Eagle Pass Youth Center
International Friendship Festival
Advance Sale Tickets through 5:00 p.m. March 9th, ONLY: $8 per person
Tickets AFTER 5:00 p.m. March 9th: $10 per person
Tickets Will Not Be Sold at the Door!
Call 830-773-3224 by 5:00 p.m. before March 9th to Purchase or Reserve Tickets.
All reserved tickets will be invoiced.
March 16 to March 25, 2018
Schedule of Events:
- March 16 – "Abrazo" Ceremony – International Bridge 1 at 5:30 p.m.
- March 16 – "Abrazo" Dinner – Historic Fort Duncan Ruins, Bliss Street at 7:30 p.m.
- March 17 – Skate Park Ribbon Cutting & International Skateboard Competition - EP Skate Park on North Flowers Street – 10:00 a.m.
- March 18 – Amistad Bowling Tournament (Desert Lanes, 1:00 p.m.)
- March 18 – Fiesta 5K Olé Run – San Juan Plaza at 6:00 p.m.
- March 21 – International Burrito-Eating Contest – Mia's Restaurant at 5:30 p.m.
- March 21 – Outdoor Movie Night – San Juan Plaza at 8:00 p.m.
- March 22-24 – "Noches Mexicanas" – Shelby Park – Nightly
- March 24 – Parade "Where Yee-Hah Meets Olé" – Downtown from Main Street @ Commercial to end at Ceylon Street @ Ford Street – 11:00 a.m.
- March 24 – Mayors Friendship Reception – Historic Eagle Pass Library at 12:00 p.m.
- March 25 – International Elementary Mini Golf Tournament – Mini Golf Facility at 10:00 a.m.
- March 16-25 – Amusement Carnival – Shelby Park – Nightly
The International Friendship Festival is an event of the Eagle Pass Chamber of Commerce with collaboration from the City of Eagle Pass, the Eagle Pass Lions Club, and the EP/PN International Good Neighbor Council.